The most common way to get SEO is to hire an SEO agency on a monthly basis, where your cost, effort, and estimated monthly hours are all fixed. Some agencies also offer hourly SEO packages, which are ideal for businesses that only need search engine optimisation on occasion.
The cost of SEO services varies based on what is included. Depending on the scope of the project, most SEO projects in 2022 will cost between $2,000 and $4,000 per month. SEO marketers and consultants typically charge between $100 and $175 per hour.
The monthly cost of SEO is influenced by the following factors:
- The level of competition you may encounter.
- The nature of the company.
- Aggressive vs. conservative strategy
- Industry dominance effort in comparison to page one ranking
- If on-site assistance is required to resolve critical website issues.
If you want to learn more about SEO and the benefits it can have on your business, schedule a strategy call with our team today.